My remote lets me navigate the TV, but I am experiencing other issues, what should I do?
Try checking your batteries and replacing them if they’re low. To check the batteries in your remote, go to Settings > Remote > Overview on your TV. If the battery icon is red or yellow, it’s time to replace the batteries.
My voice remote isn’t turning on the TV, or nothing happens after I press the when the screen is on. What should I do?
1. Make sure the TV is on: If the screen is black and the red light is on underneath the Hisense logo, press the Power button to turn on the TV.
2. Check if your remote is connected to the TV: Press the and look at the color of the light on the top of the remote.
• Light is green – check if your remote is working, if not, first try to replace your batteries, then follow the steps below to reset your remote.
• Light is red, or green, then red – First follow the steps below to reset your remote, then pair your remote.
How do I reset my remote?
1. Hold the ← and + buttons for 3 seconds until the light at the top of the remote turns solid green
2. Press 9, then 8, then 4 (the light will blink red a few times)
3. Hold the ← and + buttons for 3 seconds again
4. Press 9, then 8, then 1
5. Wait for the light at the top of the remote to flash red again
6. With your Remote Control pointed towards your TV, try pressing the then other keys to make sure your remote is working properly
Note: Voice control may not work until you pair your remote.
How do I pair my remote?
1. Press the (with your remote pointed towards your TV).
2. Scroll down and select Remote.
3. Scroll down and select Pair your remote to your TV and follow the onscreen instructions.
4. If pairing fails, turn off your TV and unplug it from the power source, then try the reset remote steps again. Afterwards, plug the TV back in and turn on the TV. Repeat the pairing remote steps 1 to 3.
Why doesn’t my voice remote recognize my voice commands?
Voice commands only work when your TV is connected to the Internet. To check if your TV is online, go to Settings > Network on your TV and look for a green checkmark that says “online.”
If it’s not there, you might want to try reconnecting to the internet or restarting your modem or router.
If your TV is connected but your remote still isn’t recognizing your voice commands, make sure you're speaking clearly and at a natural, conversational volume. Hold the remote 1-8 inches away from your face and press and hold down the until you're done talking. Reducing background noise can also help your TV recognize your commands.
If you’re still having trouble, and you have changed your batteries, consider whether there are other sources of noise that may be interfering with your voice commands.
I lost my voice remote. How do I get a new one?
Something’s not working with the remote in my XClass TV app. How can I fix it?
If your XClass TV app remote isn’t working, try the following steps.
• Delete and re-install the app on your mobile device
• Make sure your mobile device has the latest update installed
• Check that your TV and mobile device are connected to the same Internet network; Restart your TV (go to Settings > Power Preferences > Restart) if your TV is not discoverable
• Unpair your mobile device from your TV and pair it again
Note: The remote in your XClass TV app can only pair if the TV is fully activated, and you can see the Home screen.