If you have a TV antenna, you can connect it to your XClass TV to watch live broadcast channels.
When you first turn on your TV, you’ll be prompted to connect an antenna if you have one. If you choose this option, you’ll get step-by-step instructions on your TV screen.
To connect an antenna later:
1. Plug your antenna into your TV’s ANT/Cable port
2. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions about where to place your antenna for the best signal
3. Turn your TV on and press on your remote
4. Follow the on-screen instructions, then select Scan for channels
5. Wait while your TV scans for channels – this can take several minutes
6. When the channel scan is finished, you’ll see the number of channels that were added
7. Select Continue
For more help setting up your TV and connecting it to your other devices, please refer to the XClass TV user manual.
How do I watch the channels I get with my antenna?
1. Press on your remote
2. Scroll down to and select Live TV