To customize your TV’s accessibility features, go to Settings > Accessibility, or say “Accessibility” into your voice remote. Your XClass TV’s accessibility features include:
• Closed captions that display dialogue on your TV during movies and shows
• Audio description (AD) that narrates supported programs with audio descriptions of key visuals
• Voice Guidance that reads what’s on your TV’s screen including menus, guides, and settings
• Dynamic sound that enhances dialogue and reduces loud noises
• Text magnification that enlarges screen text in a highlighted window
• Remote shortcut so you can quickly turn on or off closed captions, audio description, or Voice Guidance by pressing on your remote twice
Note: Voice commands only work if your TV is connected to the Internet. Learn how to connect your TV to the internet.